Looking for autograph info for 2017 Convention

Looking for autograph info for 2017 Convention

Mike Sorrells
Last year was our first year attending the convention and it was absolutely awesome! We can’t wait to get there next Friday! The question I have is in regards to paying for autographs. There was a line last year that you could pay $200 and get a players autograph. We didnt take part in that last year we just went for the grab bags and mystery balls. Do you know how that works? Do you get to choose the player you want? Is there a certain amount of items they will sign? Do they announce the price before the convention? Last year we arrived at 7am and got in line. Any suggestions for this year?