early arrival

doug
This will be my fourth year attending. However, I finally took Friday off of work, so I plan to get downtown early for once. Does anyone know if it's worth it to stand in the lobby early to try and get autographs/photos of the players as they walk into the hotel? And does the hotel even allow this?

Thanks!

Re: early arrival

sackman23
Definitely worthwhile to hangout in the lobby.  The players have to walk through to get to the elevators so some will stop and sign while others will rely on security to push through the crowds.

I have gotten a ton of autographs this way.

Re: early arrival

Rich
I heard that last year (and now this year) the players stopped actually staying in the Sheraton. Coincidentally, last year was the first year I can remember that there were very few players that I got in the lobby.